Upon reception of payment, the administration team will proceed with the student's visa application.
A checklist of the documents required will be provided to future students by email when sending your letter of offer:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of the data pages of the passport of the applicant
- Acceptance letter signed by the student, specifying the detail of the course enrolled for (Please provide original letter)
- Sponsor letter from parent/sponsor stating that they will be financially responsible for the applicant during his/her stay in Mauritius as student (Please provide original letter)
- Evidence of funds to meet costs of training from applicant's sponsor to prove that the applicant has access to sufficient funds to cover all the expenses associated with his/her training (Please provide original documents)
- In case of a minor, a letter of consent from the responsible parties/guardian to be produced
All requested documents must be sent by both email and by post to:
FIRST FLOOR, BLUE TOWER, RUE DE L’INSTITUT, EBENE
The above documents are required by the Passport and Immigration Office (PIO) in Mauritius and we will submit those along with the following documents to the PIO, Port Louis, for the issue of your visa:
- Receipt for the payment of tuition fees
- Original letter of admission from the Institution
A medical certificate certifying that the applicant is not suffering from any contagious or infectious disease is required by the PIO. A test for HIV, Hepatitis B and a chest X ray should be done at any private medical laboratory/clinic/hospital in Mauritius and the tests results and Chest X ray report should be submitted to the PIO not later than one month after arrival.
We strongly recommend that students visit their local doctor and have a medical check for the above conditions before coming to Mauritius.
The provisional entry permit will be cancelled and students will be required to leave Mauritius within two (2) weeks if found to have infringed any of the above conditions whilst they are in Mauritius.